Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flower Swap

So I've been working on a couple of swaps that I joined over at Mini Album Swaps and I've been having a hard time making the flowers for the flower swap that I joined. Here are a few of the samples that I tried creating. I have to admit this swap was pretty hard for me to do, I still have to decide on the last flower.

These two are definitely included in the swap:




These flowers are ones that I made but I am still undecided if they will be included in the swap or not:






That's it for now, I will post pics of other crafting I've done. Thanks for looking and please leave a comment.




2 comments:

  1. These are awesome...the large purple one is gorgeous! Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps...and the large peachy one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete