Monday, September 3, 2012

Tags

I participated in Velma Griffin's tag swap over at her blog Creatively Outta Control, it was recently changed from a montly swap to a bi-monthly swap. The requirements of this swap had also changed from an image swap to a swap where we need to use at least 4 types of embellishments.

I didn't realize how much of a challenge this was going to be for me until I started decorating my tags. But I just kept going and I was actually pleased with the way these tags came out. I used scalloped circle punches to make some of the flowers and those were really time consuming. Here are some pictures of my completed project. I hope whoever receives them really likes them. Take a look and please leave a comment.

Thanks for looking!!

Hilda




I used the Retro Flower punch to make these flowers.




I used Scalloped punches to make these flowers and I just loved the way these turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment